Springfield, SD is located in the southernmost tip of our Golden West service territory.
Located in Bon Homme (French for good man) county, the area seeps with history.
It was explored by the Lewis and Clark expedition in 1804; Bon Homme village just outside
Springfield erected the first Dakota Territory Schoolhouse in 1860; and General Custer’s army camped nearby in 1873 on their fateful journey to the Little Bighorn . . .
• Cover Story pgs. 2-3
• Weather on the Web pg. 4
• Improve Your Wireless Network pg. 5
• WatchTVEverywhere pg. 5
• Selling Your Old Books – Made Easy pg. 6
• 5 Benefits of Having a Landline Phone pg. 6
• Golden West's Link to 17 Golf Courses pg. 7
• Photo Contest Returns pg. 7
• Expanded Local Calling pg. 8